K-Pop United Headlines

NOMINATE K-Pop United!

K.U. Chatter's Zone

Sunday, February 21, 2010

2PM and SHINee: Khun and MinHo kissed??




I know this video has been uploaded long time ago. I just want to share it to you guys.

Anyway, when i watched this video i can't stop my self but to cracked up in laughing. I really admire the group's professionalism to handle the situation though there were situations that was obviously awkward and can be a sort of issue source for their selves or career perhaps.


Well.. i just discovered a new couple called, "Khun-Ho" (Nichkhun of 2PM and MinHo of SHINee). No offense to their fans (which i myself is also a fan of), but the couple is really making me insane which made me burst in laughing and giggling.

Watch this video for you guys to relate, :))







click below for direct linkl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwXgrzadyU




SOURCE:
mellowgreenleaf from youtube.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment