K-Pop United Headlines

NOMINATE K-Pop United!

K.U. Chatter's Zone

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Park Jaebeom still has a GOOD HEART

This article isn't mine. I just happen to read this as I was browsing several blogs and updates about what is happening to 2PM and the Hottest now.

When I was reading the story, I was like "ohhhh..shhh..*^&%@#, is this true?". I am not certain as to whether this is true or not, but if ever this story is true, I must say that Jay still has the good heart.

Here's the story, I hope you guys will like it:


I stepped into Starbucks, laptop bag slung over my shoulder, with my hood up to protect my ears from the cold. My old converse squeaked on the floor as I walked.

There was a Starbucks on every street corner in Seattle, yet there were tons of people in this particular store.

'Just my luck' I thought.

Nonetheless, I stood in line to get my usual: Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Caramel. After ordering, I was lucky to get the last available table inside.

Sitting down, I pulled out my MacBook. It was decorated with a black cover, that in turn had a numerous amount of stickers on it. Opening it, it whirred to life.

I was greeted by my wallpaper of seven smiling guys with their arms around each other. I couldn't help but smile back at the people on my screen, but alas, my smile faded.

'Whatever happened to these days?'

I clicked on the internet icon, taking me to the K-Pop website that was my homepage.

And at that very moment, my heart stopped.

There, in the breaking news section was the title:

1:59 PM TO REMAIN 1:59, JAY NO MORE

Very slowly and hesitantly, I clicked on the title.

Hottests all over the world have been in chaos over leader Park Jaebum's absence in the hit group, 2PM. JYPE has officially stated the leader has left the company, and is not...

I couldn't bring myself to read anymore. I immediately closed the browser window, and tears started going down my face. Emotions of shock, depression, sadness, and confusion consumed me.

I stayed there for a few minutes, never noticing that a guy in a blue hoodie and sunglasses was standing next to me.

"Excuse me," he said, "Can I sit here?" He was motioning to the empty chair on the other side of the table.

All I could do was nod in response, and I wiped my tears to prevent this stranger from seeing me cry. When I opened my eyes, I found a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino in front of me.

The guy smiled. "They called your name, but I guess you didn't hear them."

I was too busy crying over the fact that my life ended. I thought to myself.

I finally took the chance to look at the person sitting in front of me. Somehow, he seemed oddly familiar. Inside his blue hoodie, he was wearing a pink shirt.

'Pink....?'

"Are you okay?" The mystery person asked me.

Quickly faking a smile, I answered him, "I'm okay."

He didn't look so sure. It was as if he could read me like a book.

"You're a Hottest?" He was staring at my sticker covered laptop.

I followed his gaze and noticed the sticker, with a saying in red font. The Hottest Time Of The Day is 2PM.

"Yeah." I told him.

"Who's your favorite?" He asked me.

I was puzzled at his questioning, but answered him without hesitation. "Park Jaebum."

He smiled, but it was bittersweet.

"Is there something wrong with that?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "No. Not at all."

We sat in silence, sipping our own drinks. In my mind it was raining, and I wasn't really thinking of anything in particular. The haunting article title kept appearing and I had to resist the urge to cry again.

"What's your name?" I said suddenly. If he knew my name, then I felt that it was necessary for me to know his.

A smirk appeared on his face, "You know it already."

I do? I was completely clueless.

He was quick to change the subject. "You dance?"

This guy was starting to annoy me. I was answering his questions, but he didn't answer the only one I asked him. "Yeah....I do."

That was all he said to me, before he pulled out a pen and began scribbling something on a napkin.

I sighed. I was getting nowhere with this stranger.

He gave me the napkin folded up after a couple of minutes. He stood up and he seemed to be looking at me through his shades. "This is for you. I have to go now."

Swiftly, he got up and left.

What just happened...?

I stared at the napkin in my hand. Unfolding it, I read the guy's script.

Dear Jaejin,

I know you must be thinking, "Who the hell was that guy?" I don't blame you. I'm sorry for just leaving you like this.

I saw you crying and it made me sad. There's a lot I need to apologize to you for, and there probably isn't a lot I can do to make up for it. I want to though. Would you mind if I tried?

Below is my personal cellphone number, and the address of the studio I dance at with my crew. Why don't you give me a call? You could watch me do what I do best, or we could talk over coffee.

I told you that you know my name. And you do. I'm you're favorite after all.

Hope to see you again.

Sincerely,
Park Jaebum


---------------------

I did not edit nor touched any part of the blog posted by the author which name i guess is Seung Hyun.

All credits reserved for Seung Hyun.

Here's the dirict link:

http://seung-hyun.deviantart.com/art/Over-Coffee-155772304

SOURCE:
2pm-forever7

0 comments:

Post a Comment